Thank you for your purchase!
A payment to Email Course Mastery will appear in your statement.
Two Quick Things:
1. If you’re checking out from the trial
You don’t need to do anything (it’ll just continue into chapter 2)
2.If you didn’t do the trial, please read the section below 👇
70 seconds until something happens…
Apparently, the internet isn’t that fast. Since it takes just over a minute (I’ve timed it) for the robots to take the data you submitted into that form on my website, send it to my email service provider, and then get an email into your inbox, that means we have a little latency issue to deal with.
In other words, I’ve gotta keep your attention for the next 150 words. Here’s how I plan on doing that:
- Tell you where that email is probably going to land
- Explain my rationale for getting students to start the course themselves (as opposed to auto-sending)
- And finish with some instructions on what to do if the email doesn’t arrive — sh*t happens!
Ideally, the email lands in your main inbox
But on the off chance it does not, it’ll probably be in your spam, junk, or promotions folder. The subject line, for easy searching is…
“[Start] Welcome to the most self-referential course ever. Click the link to start the course!”
As you might suspect, you have to click a link to start the course
I like this approach for two reasons:
- Some people like to do this sorta thing on weekends
- It can be overwhelming if you miss the first email, forget about it, remember it, and then you’re 6 emails behind.
Start the course on your own terms. Go at your own pace (we have a fast-forward feature that’s a pretty nifty bit of email automation work)
Last of all…
If you don’t find the email — it’s been 70 seconds at this point — please let me know via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I am usually pretty quick to resolve these issues but I have a newborn which is taking a tiny bit more of my time so my promise is to get back to you within 24 hours.