Master the email-based course.
Give your business a flexible, fast, and scalable way to “build once, sell twice.”
Twenty high impact lessons that top creators have used for lead magnets, standalone products, experiments, agencies, and more. Join over 500 entrepreneurs and marketers today.
"Actionable takeaways within five minutes of digging into it. Huge value." — Dickie Bush, Ship30for30
This is not your average email course.
Yours won’t be either.
Most email courses are gross.
😡 Structure is incoherent
😡 Content is poorly written
😡 No meaningful outcomes
😡 Packed with upsells
👆 Don’t do this.
Great ones are transformative.
✅ Builds a relationship
✅ Flows naturally
✅ Allows self-pacing
✅ Inspires action
👆 This is how you win.
What students are saying
“Bite-sized, highly actionable, and engaging. Whether you’re looking to create an evergreen lead gen machine or a profitable digital product, Will’s course is a no-brainer. I’ve created almost a dozen email courses over the past 2 years—and I’ve used many of his tactics in all of them.” — Daniel Bustamente, sellmoreworkless.com
If you’re thinking about creating a course (or already have one), then this one is for you. I’ve done his course myself and implemented the lessons both for Khe Hy over at RadReads and in the onboarding for this newsletter. Besides being really valuable, it’s also the funniest series of emails I’ve ever received. — Matthias Frank
"I launched my email course a couple of weeks after taking Will’s course. 600+ subscribers now.” — Richard C.
I'm extremely proud of the final product, as is Will. I had the same reaction to [my] email course as Vincent Vega did to this $5 milkshake: https://youtu.be/lZzai6at_xA — Andrew Barry
"I just wanted to say that the course is its own best advertisement. It’s like Apple packaging - you’re already looking forward to what’s inside because it’s so smooth and sturdy and everything just fits really well…” — Jill M.
You have done a fabulous job of putting together your program and taking me from someone who had literally next to no idea what you were banging on about to being really excited about the idea of creating an EBC as a top option for my own teaching work. Really impressive work. — Sir Steven Wilkinson
I'm having a great experience with @BigWillieStein's course on making an EBC. Key feature for email is the option for the creator to respond and interact. When you're simultaneously producing a product, this is invaluable. — Chris W.
Efficient revenue for you. Enticing value for your prospects.
“Wait, sorry, what’s an email course?”
In the simplest terms…
- It’s an automated sequence of emails
- That delivers an impactful learning experience
- In a digestible format (~500-800 words per day)
- Over a meaningful period of time (4+ days)
1. Start fast.
Avoid the hassle of paying for another app, learning a new tool, or dealing with an algorithm.
Unlike a newsletter, cohort-based course, or webinar, an email course runs on its own.
Want to make a change? Add a section? Move things around? Update your content on the fly.
Nate Kadlac, Approachable Design
Nate recently launched “The 80/20 Design Challenge”. It’s a fantastic 20-day journey that provides a surprisingly deep exploration into the fundamentals of design and dual purposes as a crash course in Figma! Check it out here.
1 course. 20 emails. Cool stuff galore.
Here’s a small sample of the content that has helped hundreds of customers.
- A simple, unexpected way to guarantee that all emails land in the primary inbox.
- Key questions to address so you can architect a course that tells a compelling story.
- A dozen principles of learning experience design that create the sensation of learning.
- The quickest, easiest way to write emails that people want to read (and keep reading).
- People want to feel progression — give it to them with simple but powerful design and visuals.
- Why it’s worth going the extra mile to build in moments of surprise and delight.
- Utilize quick-to-implement templates within a Notion-based course builder tool.
- If you want to accelerate development, go faster with over 50 minutes of walkthrough videos.
- Offer something email courses rarely do: self-pacing (using an ingenious email automation hack).
- And more… (like my weird sense of humor sprinkled throughout).
Give your prospects a low-risk, high-impact experience.
A well-designed email course puts your expertise into the perfect, scalable package.
Who are you learning from?
Hi, I'm Will Steiner. Here's my shtick.
- Founder of Big Later (acquired), the internet’s funniest financial literacy product
- Head of Content at Series D fintech Altruist
- Over 2,000 EBC customers across 3 courses with a 79% open rate
- I put a premium on educational value, entertainment, and the constant refinement of my own craft
- Sorry about the absolute studmuffin mustache (I’m a dad, it’s fine)
This course is a great fit for creators and marketers...
➕ Who want to convert more customers to a higher-ticket offering
➕ Who are looking to get a new concept out the door, fast
➕ Who want to create a cost-effective demand-gen experience
➕ Who want to add a lower-tier paid product to their portfolio
➕ Who are trying to rapidly increase their subscriber count
➕ Who simply want to write better emails
Best of all, it’s only $
149.99 $99.99 with code SOLO at checkout.
30-day money-back guarantee if you don’t love it (but everyone has so far). If you have any issues or if you are outside the US or Canada and are looking for parity pricing, shoot me a note 👉 email@example.com